Pretty 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow with its own drive. Kitchen and family room with patio doors leading to the back garden.
maintenance self coloured render to selected house types
· ‘A’ Rated double glazed windows in UPVC for increased thermal efficiency
· Hose tap and water butt
· UPVC Fascia, barge and rainwater goods
· Minimum of two parking bays as standard
· Architecturally designed landscaped areas throughout the development
· Feature lighting front and rear
· Flagged pathways, boundary fencing and top soil provided for individual finish
· Intruder Alarm
· Drying space provided in rear garden
INTERNAL STYLE AND FEATURES
· Interior doors painted white with chrome furniture
· White walls, ceilings and woodwork
· Gas-fired central heating by energy efficient boiler with time and zone control. Sophisticated Evohome
heating system with touchscreen control and remote access provided via tablet or smart phone.
· Telephone points in lounge and study
· Television and satellite points in lounge and master bedroom
· Chrome light switches and sockets in selected rooms
· Bluetooth speaker installation in kitchen
· Choice of
high quality kitchens and finishes
· Integrated brand name induction hob, electric oven, extractor hood and dishwasher as specified
· Choice of ceramic floor tiles from a selected range
· Smoke alarms and heat detectors
· Double electric oven, induction hob and dishwasher included in Conwy, Harlech and Newborough house types
· Double electric oven or single oven and microwave, induction hob, dishwasher, Quartz worktop and integrated fridge freezer included in the Denbigh house type
· Feature energy efficient lighting
· Plumbing for an automatic washing machine
- Bathroom suite comprising of bath, washbasin and WC with chrome finish fittings. En-suites in selected house types
- Shower over bath, with shower screen
- Shaver point
- Choice of ceramic wall and floor tiles from a selected range
- Recessed down lighters in chrome finish
CLOAKROOM ON GROUND FLOOR
- Wash hand basin and WC with chrome finish fittings
- Choice of ceramic floor tiles from a selected range
- Mirror splash back to hand basin
GENERAL EXTRA FEATURES
WATER USE: Designed to avoid risk of Microbial Contamination in line with best practice. Space for rainwater collection. Water flow efficient taps and showers.
HOUSEHOLD WASTE: Provision is made for the storage of nonrecyclable and recyclable waste with internal storage bin.
SOUND INSULATION: Airborne insulation in excess of building regulation standards.
RENEWABLE TECHNOLOGY: Solar photovoltaic (PV) technology takes light from the sun and uses it to generate electricity. Solar PV can help cut electricity bills, reducing your carbon footprint and lowering energy bills.
POSITIVE INPUT VENTILATION: Provides whole home ventilation using PIV. It removes indoor air pollutants and keeps out external air pollutants and pollens by encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. Improves air quality by introducing filtered fresh air and reducing dust particles entering the house
HOME USER GUIDES: Comprehensive hand over information for your new home
GARAGE: Electrically operated garage door.
ECOLOGY: By creating suitable habitats we enhance the biodiversity and ecological value of the area.
HOME OFFICE: Provision for home office facility with data network points to principal rooms.
COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND
As well as carrying the full ten year LABC insurance and structural warranty guarantee, each property also complies with up to date building regulation specification (please visit www.labcnhw.co.uk for further information)
In accordance with the property Misdescriptions Act 1991, the information is given as general guidance only. The illustration of the site is an artist’s impression. The materials and external finishes may vary. It does not imply that landscaping will be as indicated; the room dimensions stated on the floor plans are scaled from plans and may vary in practice. You should check the exact size in your own property before buying carpets, blinds, appliances or furniture. Each property complies with up to date building regulations specification up to the date of approval of the plans submitted to and approved by the local Authority.
This specification is for general guidance only and may be amended, Beech Developments (NW) Ltd reserve the right to make alterations to the specification during the course of the construction without prior notice. You are advised to check this information with Beech Developments (NW) Ltd. This specification does not form part of any contract.
Modern sustainable homes combined with open plan living, family friendly interiors and conveniently located off Pentywyn Road, Deganwy.
To find our more about our developments please contact us