Contemporary 3 bedroom Townhouse. Spacious kitchen / dining room with patio doors leading to the back garden.
Ground Floor - Left Hand Unit
Living Room 17ft 1in x 11ft 8in (5.2m x 3.5m)
Kitchen / Dining 17ft 1in x 9ft 10in (5.2m x 3.0m)
Ground Floor - Right Hand Unit
Living Room 17ft 5in x 14ft 2in (5.3m x 4.3m)
Kitchen / Dining 10ft 10in x 10ft 0in (3.3m x 3.0m)
(click on plan to enlarge)
First Floor - Left Hand Unit
Bedroom 1 12ft 10in x 9ft 11in (3.9m x 3.0m) + En-Suite
Bedroom 2 10ft 9in x 7ft 10in (3.3m x 2.4m)
Bedroom 3 / Study 9ft 1in x 8ft 10in (2.8m x 2.7m)
First Floor - Right Hand Unit
Bedroom 1 12ft 3in x 10ft 8in (3.7m x 3.3m) + En-Suite
Bedroom 2 10ft 5in x 8ft 3in (3.1m x 2.5m)
Bedroom 3 / Study 8ft 11in x 7ft 0in (2.7m x 2.1m)
(click on plan to enlarge)
· Low maintenance self coloured render to selected house
· ‘A’ Rated double glazed windows in UPVC for increased thermal
· Hose tap and water
· UPVC Fascia, barge and rainwater
· Permeable paved parking
· Architecturally designed landscaped areas throughout the
· Feature lighting front and
· Flagged pathways, boundary fencing and top soil provided for individual
· Drying space provided in rear garden
INTERNAL STYLE AND FEATURES
· Flush wood interior doors with chrome
· Off white walls, white ceilings and white
· Gas-fired central heating by energy efficient boiler with time and zone control and weather
· Telephone points in lounge and
· Television and satellite points in lounge and master
· Chrome light switches and sockets in selected rooms
· Choice of high quality kitchens and
· Integrated brand name gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood and dishwasher as
· Choice of ceramic floor tiles from a selected
· Smoke alarms and heat
· Double electric oven, five ring hob and dishwasher supplied in Conwy, Harlech and Newborough house
· Feature energy efficient
· Plumbing for an automatic washing machine
- Bathroom suite comprising of bath, washbasin and WC with chrome finish fittings. En-suites in selected house types
- Shower over bath, with shower screen
- Shaver point
- Choice of ceramic wall and floor tiles from a selected range
- Recessed down lighters in chrome finish
CLOAKROOM ON GROUND FLOOR
- Wash hand basin and WC with chrome finish fittings
- Choice of ceramic floor tiles from a selected range
- Mirror splash back to hand basin
GENERAL EXTRA FEATURES
WATER USE: Designed to avoid risk of Microbial Contamination in line with best practice. Space for rainwater collection. Water flow efficient taps and showers.
HOUSEHOLD WASTE: Provision is made for the storage of nonrecyclable and recyclable waste with internal storage bin.
SOUND INSULATION: Airborne insulation in excess of building regulation standards.
RENEWABLE TECHNOLOGY: Solar photovoltaic (PV) technology takes light from the sun and uses it to generate electricity. Solar PV can help cut electricity bills, reducing your carbon footprint and lowering energy bills.
POSITIVE INPUT VENTILATION: Provides whole home ventilation using PIV. It removes indoor air pollutants and keeps out external air pollutants and pollens by encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. Improves air quality by introducing filtered fresh air and reduces dust particles entering the house Home user guides: Comprehensive hand over information for your new home
GARAGE: Electrically operated garage door
ECOLOGY: By creating suitable habitats we enhance the biodiversity and ecological value of the area
HOME OFFICE: Provision for home office facility with data network points to principal rooms.
COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND
In addition, Beech Developments (NW) Ltd has also ensured that every property has disabled access and full fire precautions. As well as carrying the full ten year LABC insurance and structural warranty guarantee, each property also complies with up to date building regulation specification.
(please visit www.labcnhw.co.uk for further information)
In accordance with the property Misdescriptions Act 1991, the information is given as general guidance only. The illustration of the site is an artist’s impression. The materials and external finishes may vary. It does not imply that landscaping will be as indicated; the room dimensions stated on the floor plans are scaled from plans and may vary in practice. You should check the exact size in your own property before buying carpets, blinds, appliances or furniture.
This specification is for general guidance only and may be amended, Beech Developments (NW) Ltd reserve the right to make alterations to the specification during the course of the construction without prior notice. You are advised to check this information with Beech Developments (NW) Ltd. This specification does not form part of any contract.
Feel free to get in touch if you would like to book a viewing or simply find out more about our available houses.
Tel: 01492 583577
To find our more about our developments please contact us