Our 5 Bedroom Detached House with an integral double garage, superb open plan kitchen and family room that opens with bi-fold doors onto the garden. Log burner and kitchen upgrade
Living Room 21ft 8in x 13ft 2in (6.6m x 4.0m)
Kitchen 19ft 8in x 12ft 6in (6.0m x 3.8m) + Utility
Family Room 10ft 10in x 10ft 4in (3.3m x 3.1m)
Double Garage 19ft 8in x 19ft 8in (6.0m x 6.0m)
- Low maintenance through coloured render to selected house types.
- ‘A’ Rated double glazed UPVC windows for increased thermal efficiency.
- Garden hose tap and water butt.
- UPVC fascia, barge and rainwater goods.
- Permeable paved parking bay.
- Architecturally designed landscaped areas throughout the development.
- Front and rear feature lighting.
- Flagged pathways, boundary fencing and top soil provided for individual finish.
- Intruder alarm.
- Drying space provided in rear garden.
- Patio bi-fold doors included in The Chestnut, The Oak and The Walnut house types.
INTERNAL STYLE AND FEATURES
- Internal flush oak veneer doors with chrome ironmongery and oak veneer clear glazed doors to selected rooms.
- Off white walls, ceilings and woodwork.
- Gas-fired central heating by energy efficient boiler with time and zone control. Sophisticated Evohome heating system with touchscreen control and remote access provided via tablet or smart phone.
- Telephone points in lounge and study.
- Television and satellite points in lounge and master bedroom.
- Chrome light switches and sockets in selected rooms.
- Bluetooth speaker installation.
- Contemporary log burners installed in The Chestnut, The Oak and The Walnut house types.
- Choice of high quality kitchens and finishes.
- Integrated brand name gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood.
- Choice of ceramic floor tiles from a selected range.
- Smoke alarms and heat detectors.
- Energy efficient feature lighting.
- Plumbing provided for washing machine.
- Double electric oven or single oven and microwave, induction hob, dishwasher, Quartz worktops, plinth lighting, boiling hot water tap and warm drawer included in The Chestnut, The Oak and The Walnut house types.
- Bathroom suite comprising of bath, washbasin and WC with chrome finish fittings. En-suites in selected house types.
- Shower over bath, with shower screen.
- Shaver point.
- Choice of ceramic wall and floor tiles from a selected range.
- Recessed energy efficient down lighters in chrome finish.
CLOAKROOM ON GROUND FLOOR
- Wash hand basin and WC with chrome finish fittings.
- Choice of ceramic floor tiles from a selected range.
- Mirror splash back to hand basin.
GENERAL EXTRA FEATURES
- Water use: Designed to avoid risk of Microbial Contamination in line with best practice. Water flow efficient taps and showers.
- Household waste: Provision is made for the storage of non-recyclable and recyclable waste with internal storage bin.
- Sound insulation: Airborne insulation in excess of building regulation standards.
- Renewable technology: Solar photovoltaic (PV) technology takes light from the sun and uses it to generate electricity. Solar PV can help cut electricity bills, reducing your carbon footprint and lowering energy bills. Smart solar PV switch provides free hot water to the home.
- Positive Input Ventilation (PIV): Provides whole home ventilation using PIV. It removes indoor air pollutants and keeps out external air pollutants and pollens by encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. Improves air quality by introducing filtered fresh air and reduces dust particles entering the house.
- Home user guides: Comprehensive hand over information for your new home.
- Garage: Electrically operated garage door.
- Ecology: By creating suitable habitats we enhance the biodiversity and ecological value of the area.
- Home office: Provision for home office facility with data network points to principal rooms.
- Sprinklers: Each home is protected by an integrated sprinkler system.
COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND
In addition, Beech Developments (NW) Ltd has also ensured that every property has disabled access and full fire precautions. As well as carrying the full ten year LABC insurance and structural warranty guarantee, each property also complies with up to date building regulation specification.
(please visit www.labcnhw.co.uk for further information)
In accordance with the property Misdescriptions Act 1991, the information is given as general guidance only. The illustration of the site is an artist’s impression. The materials and external finishes may vary. It does not imply that landscaping will be as indicated; the room dimensions stated on the floor plans are scaled from plans and may vary in practice. You should check the exact size in your own property before buying carpets, blinds, appliances or furniture.
This specification is for general guidance only and may be amended, Beech Developments (NW) Ltd reserve the right to make alterations to the specification during the course of the construction without prior notice. You are advised to check this information with Beech Developments (NW) Ltd. This specification does not form part of any contract.
Feel free to get in touch if you would like to book a viewing or simply find out more about our available houses.
Tel: 01492 583577
83 Sustainable homes combined with open plan living and family friendly interiors set in the picturesque historic walled market town of Conwy. Just four properties remain ready for occupation Autumn 2021. Show home now open to view, call our sales team to find out more.
To find our more about our developments please contact us